Table of Contents
- 0.1 How to install GNS3 Full Pack on VMware Workstation! (short video)
- 0.2 How to import GNS3 LABs in GNS Full Pack
- 0.3 How to Enable Virtualization on BIOS PC and GNS3 VM
- 0.4 How to fix –> Module “HV” power on failed error
- 0.5 Windows 11 virtualization errors: Virtualized Intel VT-x/EPT is not supported on this platform
- 1 Related Products
- 2 Enable virtualization on ESXI
- 3 Troubleshooting:
- 3.1 How to add GNS3 a static IP
- 3.2 GNS3 Full Pack VM Network Adapter setting
- 3.3 How to Connect GNS3 Windows App to GNS3 VM?
- 3.4 Install GNS3 on a Mac with GNS3 VM and Fusion
- 3.5 How to upgrade GNS3 Full Pack to the latest version!
- 3.6 How to fix SHA Digest of the file doesn’t match manifest, VMware workstation 16?
- 4 Related Products
How to install GNS3 Full Pack on VMware Workstation! (short video)
How to import GNS3 LABs in GNS Full Pack
How to Enable Virtualization on BIOS PC and GNS3 VM
- You must enable Virtualization to run Qemu Node on VM.
- You have to make sure Virtualization is enabled in your BIOS
How to fix –> Module “HV” power on failed error
Windows 11 virtualization errors: Virtualized Intel VT-x/EPT is not supported on this platform
“Nested virtualization error”
Note: In Windows 11 and Windows 10 latest, you should allow Virtualization in BIOS, but you also have to go into Windows Features and manually disable security features prohibiting Virtualization. You have to „untick“
1. Go to Control Panel → Programs → Enable or disable Windows features.
2. Uncheck all the features of Windows Hypervisor.
3. In the Windows search bar, search for “core isolation” and open it.
4. In the core isolation settings, disable memory integrity.
You can find the details on this link. How to disable Hyper-V on Windows for BlueStacks 4 – BlueStacks Support
How to install GNS3 Full Pack in ESXi (short video)
Enable virtualization on ESXI
How to add GNS3 a static IP
GNS3 Full Pack VM Network Adapter setting
How to Connect GNS3 Windows App to GNS3 VM?
Install GNS3 on a Mac with GNS3 VM and Fusion
Note: after installing the GNS3 full pack like the below video, you need to go to edit –> preferences –> server in your gns3 software on your MAC and first “untick” Enable local server (screenshot below) and then add your gns3 VM IP and select OK
How to upgrade GNS3 Full Pack to the latest version!
Note for Upgrade GNS3 VM
if you see any error during the upgrade, you need to login into the shell using ssh in gns3 VM and run the below commands (username and password are gns3/gns3)
:~$ sudo -s (gns3′ user can ‘sudo -s’ to be root)
:~$ apt-get update
:~$ apt-get upgrade
Then run the upgrade VM again
How to fix SHA Digest of the file doesn’t match manifest, VMware workstation 16?
- First, try to upload the eve-ng full pack to another disk drive (SSD recommended) and not a USB external drive
- Source drive where you deploy eve-ng VM should not be the same as Destination where the VM located
- Make sure you have at least 150GB of free space (where you deploy OVF file)
- extract downloaded part 1 and 2 with 7zip and try uploading again
- delete .MF file and try upload again
- You can fix this issue with VMware OVF Tool Have a look at this link or download the PDF format of the link