These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of this website Dynamips.store (“Website”). In these Terms and Conditions, Dynamips.store, LLC is referred to as the “Company”, “Dynamips.store,” “us,” or “we.”
1. TermsBy accessing Dynamips.store, LLC’s web site (“Website” or “Dynamips.store”), you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms and Conditions”), all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials, information, software, and content contained in and on Dynamips.store’s website (collectively referred to herein as the “Materials”) are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Dynamips.store may be referred to herein as “we”, “us”, or “GoRails.com”.
2. Use LicensePermission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the Materials on Dynamips.store’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the Materials;
- use the Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any of the Materials;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Dynamips.store at any time. Upon completion of your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. DisclaimerThe Materials are provided “as is”. Dynamips.store makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Dynamips.store does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the Materials or otherwise relating to such materials or on any websites linked to this website.
4. LimitationsIn no event shall Dynamips.store or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the Materials, even if Dynamips.store or a Dynamips.store authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and ErrataThe Materials could include errors, including but not limited to technical, typographical, or photographic. Dynamips.store does not warrant that any of the Materials are accurate, complete, or current. Dynamips.store may make changes to the Materials at any time without notice, however Dynamips.store does not make any commitment to update the Materials.
6. Links Dynamips.store has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the content of any such linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement by Dynamips.store of the linked website. Use of any such linked website is at your own risk.
8. Governing LawAny claim relating to Dynamips.store’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Missouri without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Refund PolicyDue to the nature of Dynamips.store products (non-tangible digital goods), it is possible to “return” the product therefore we DO offer a refund or exchange after purchase is made. If you are having any issue with the file, trouble setup, or have any questions, please submit a support ticket, we will be happy to help resolve the problem.
10. Cancellation PolicyWithout prejudice to any remedy that Dynamips.store may have against you, Dynamips.store may terminate or suspend with immediate effect and without notice your access to and use of this Website and your membership if:
- It reasonably believes that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions;
- It does not receive timely payment under your subscription;
- It is unable to verify the accuracy or validity of any information provided by you;
- Or it suspects fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity by you.
Should you object to any of these Terms and Conditions, or any subsequent changes to them, or become dissatisfied with this Website in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue to access or use this Website.
11. Amendment to these Terms and Conditions Dynamips.store reserves the right to amend and alter these Terms and Conditions and any Materials or information contained on the Website at any time. In the event, these Terms and Conditions are altered GoRails will post the amended Terms and Conditions on this Website. Changes will apply from the date of posting.